We want you to have everything you need for your stay with us, whether your keen to get to the gym, need a haircut or want to see the best of Bristol's attractions. Being part of the vibrant Bristol community means we have great links across the city and can offer you all kinds of discounts.
Personal trainer, Neil-Oliver MacSween, is an experienced personal trainer who provides tailored training packages to suit you. Specialising in:
- Personal training, helping to achieve health and fitness goals
- Flexibility therapist, specialising in assisted-stretches and massage
- Nutritional advisor
Charlotte and Dom are both well established teachers bringing classes to over 300 people a week in Bristol.
- Classes in Clifton, Redland and Southville.
- Yoga retreats
- One-to-one, personal training, pregnancy yoga and yoga workshops
Property Finder and Bristol local, Zoa Arnel, has over 15 years’ experience in the housing market.
- Purchasing knowledge of buy to let, development properties, land for self-build and family moves
- Excellent customer service
- Vast experience and knowledge of Bristol and the surrounding areas
Located just a short walk away, International House Bristol offers a perfect location to study new languages.
English courses for those new to the city.
Other language courses including: French, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian.
Various course lengths, schedules and levels to suit all needs.
Award winning personal trainer Richard Leonard is based in Clifton, Redlands, Flax Burton and Hengrove.
- Over 22 years industry experience.
- Specialises in Personalised Programmes, Weight and Nutrition Management, Injury Rehabilitation, Boxing and Kickboxing and much more
- Dedicated to delivering the results you want