Clifton Short Lets comprises of 5 large townhouses and offers budget-friendly accommodation in a great location! Our lively houses are home to various guests, including students, professionals, and people in-between places who are looking for a permanent home in Bristol.We offer some of the best value rents in Bristol.
All rooms are furnished with beds (linens provided), a desk, and storage for clothes. Internet is included in the prices, and there are laundry facilities in each house. The communal kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas are cleaned weekly, and guests are responsible for keeping things tidy between cleans.
We welcome students and professionals alike, so whether you are visiting Bristol to see the sights, for business or simply moving house and in between lets, our short term lets provide comfortable and cost-effective accommodation. You can stay in our house shares for as little as a week, or for as long as you like. Our accommodation includes various room types that all have access to the kitchen and laundry facilities. Wifi is free throughout the property and bedding is provided in all rooms.
WHO WOULD THIS SUIT?
- You may be in the area for work, but aren’t staying for six months
- Looking to rent temporarily whilst you are looking to buy or completing on a property purchase
- On a short stay for film/TV/theatre project
- Moving out of your home when the builders move in
- Visiting family locally but want your own space
- On a short term university course
- You are looking to relocate to Bristol
Short term accommodation in Bristol City Centre
Our properties are ideally located in the highly desirable Clifton area of Bristol, close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Clifton Triangle and Whiteladies Road and the University of Bristol’s main campus. There are good transport links with access to bus routes going across the city, Bristol Temple Meads train station is a short journey away and the Bristol International Airport is served by a frequent bus route into the city. We are also within walking distance to some of Bristol’s best attractions. Clifton Village, where you can visit Bristol Suspension Bridge and a multitude of boutique shops, is just a five minute walk away. The city centre attractions are also within walking distance where you can see Bristol Cathedral, the SS Great Britain and the historic harbourside to name a few. You can keep up to date with what's on in Bristol here.
- 13 Arlington Villas
- 2 Oakfield Place
- 3 & 4 Westbourne Place
- 64 St Paul's Road
A beautiful Georgian townhouse set over 5 floors with a large, sociable shared living room (including TV), two well-equipped, large kitchen diners and a laundry room.
Property Address: 13 Arlington Villas, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2EG• 15 bedroom townhouse• Large lounge• 2 sociable kitchens with dining tables• 4 bathrooms• Separate laundry room with paid washer and dryer• Garden• Rooms types available: large room with kitchenette, large, standard and small.
Nestled in the quiet street of Oakfield Place, this property offers a quieter and more private option as many of the rooms have their own kitchen facilities and one room is en-suite.
Property Address: 2 Oakfield Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BJ• 15 bedroom house• 3 well equipped kitchen-diners• 4 bathrooms and 2 additional toilets• Laundry facilities, including washer and dryer• Garden• Rooms types available: large room with kitchenette, standard and small
These conveniently located properties, located just off the Clifton Triangle, offer convenient short term accommodation in sociable house shares. Each house is equipped with a large, sociable lounge with TV included, as well as a spacious shared kitchen-diner space.
Property Address: 3 Westbourne Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1RZ• 12 bedroom townhouse• Large kitchen with dining table and separate lounge• 3 bathrooms• Separate laundry room with washer and dryer• Small back garden• Rooms types available: large room with kitchenette, large, standard and small• Garden
Property Address: 4 Westbourne Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1RZ• 10 bedroom townhouse• Large open plan kitchen-diner and lounge area• 3 bathrooms• Laundry facilities, including washer and dryer, located in the kitchen• Rooms types available: large room with kitchenette, large, standard and small•Garden
The smallest of our properties, 64 St Pauls Road offers a sociable shared environment with easy access to all the necessary facilities. The property also has a large and bright communal kitchen-lounge space which all tenants are welcome to use.
Property Address: 64 St Paul's Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LP• 8 bedroom townhouse• Large open plan kitchen-diner and lounge area• 3 bathrooms• Laundry facilities, including washer and dryer, located in the kitchen• Rooms types available: large room with kitchenette, large and small. There is also a one bedroom basement apartment that sleeps up to 4 guests with private access.
- Places of Interest
- Travel and Transport
• Flexible check-in, any time from 3pm!• Check-out by 10am• 24hr emergency contact number provided• Bedding and linens provided• Wi-Fi included throughout the houses• All bills and council tax included in the price• Secure entry system• Parking permits: we have a limited number of parking permits available at £8 per day/ £45 per week – please enquire in advance if you would like to add these to your booking• Towels can be provided for £4 per person for the duration of your stay with us• Washing machines and dryers in every property
- Security assured: when you book through our website, your details are protected by a secure connection and used for booking purposes only.
- No booking fees: we do not charge any additional fees for our booking services.
- Cancellation policy: the deposit for your stay will be non-refundable. Details of notice periods can be found in your tenancy agreement which we will supply you upon time of booking.
- Pre-payment: payment for the first week or month, depending on your contract type, will be required at the time of booking, to guarantee the stay.
- Accepted credit/debit cards: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, Switch. Clifton Short Lets reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Contactless check-in: Guests are sent room codes, meaning they can arrive as late as they need to - plus there are no keys to worry about.
Extending your stay:
- If you wish to extend your stay with us, please let the team know by email as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, as we have limited availability.
- No pets allowed in our properties.
- We do not allow children in our properties.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the premises, but there are designated ashtrays outside each property for this purpose.
- SS Great Britain – 1.0 miles
- M Shed Museum - 1.1 miles
- Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.4 miles
- We the Curious Science Centre – 0.8 miles
- Bristol Aquarium – 0.8 miles
- Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.9 miles
- Bristol Cathedral – 0.8 miles
- Will’s Memorial Building – 0.4 miles
- Ashton Court – 2.1 miles
- Queen Square – 1.1 miles
- Tyntesfield – 6.2 miles
- Millennium Square – 0.8 miles
- Cabot Circus - 1.3 miles
- Cribbs Causeway – 5.8 miles
- The Galleries – 1.5 miles
- Clifton Village - 0.5 miles
- Castle Park – 1.5 miles
- Brandon Hill Park – 0.6 miles
- Victoria Square - 0.4 miles
- College Green 0.8 miles
- The University of Bristol - 0.4 miles
- BBC Bristol - 0.2 miles
- University of West England – 5.2 miles
- Bristol City Council – 0.8 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.7 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.4 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.4 miles
Bristol Bus Station 1.1 miles
Bristol Airport 7.8 miles